Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Electronic Dartboard
Play like a pro with this Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Talking Electronic Dartboard that includes all of the games and features players are looking for. Top-of-the-line features include an 8 player score display with 4 player X & O scores shown simultaneously, as well as 39 games and 179 options including 7 cricket games. An optional 3 level "Heckler" feature adds another level of entertainment. Made with NylonTough segments to ensure a lifetime of fun and competition. Regulation 15.5" target area. Accessories included.
Cricket Pro 800 FEATURES
- Tournament-quality electronic dartboard - regulation 15.5" target area
- 39 games with 179 variations (seven cricket games)
- NylonTough segments improve durability and playability
- Micro-thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce-outs
- Up to 8 players with 4-player jumbo X/O LED score display
The first “dart” was most likely thrown by the prehistoric man some 35,000 years ago. A sharpened antler attached to a wooden shaft allowed hunters to kill an animal from a distance, even as it ran. In one form or another, from spears to arrows, to the present dart we use for games of skill, the art of throwing a pointed shaft with accuracy has been a part of almost every culture.
Later in history, Henry VIII of England and Charles VI of France were both avid enthusiasts of dart-throwing games derived from warfare and archery contests. The modern game evolved during the nineteenth century in English pubs. Often a barrel head was used as the target, with the centrally located cork becoming the bull‟s-eye.
The term “cork” is still occasionally used today when referring to the bull‟s-eye. At one time darts were considered a game of chance and were actually illegal in England until 1908 when a Leeds innkeeper went to court to challenge the law. Fortunately, he was able to demonstrate to the court's satisfaction that darts were indeed a game of skill. Between the two World Wars playing darts for fun and relaxation became more and more popular in England. American servicemen stationed there in World War II often brought the game home with them where it eventually became popular in the United States as well
We offer Free Curbside Delivery in the Continental 48 states for all of our game room items. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor-trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it into your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate (OPTIONAL): For a small fee, Epic Rec Rooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery (IF AVAILABLE): In-home delivery is available for select items at an additional charge. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in your game room. The company provides for placement of the rec room item only and not for assembly. Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, the delivery may not even be possible.
At the time of delivery, please carefully inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured, or damaged in any way, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at the time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim.
If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept the delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.
At this time, we do not accept international orders and only accept orders that are both placed and shipped within the US. We also do not accept orders within the US for shipments to US territories, APO addresses, or PO boxes.
If there is anything we can do to provide you a better experience. Telephone Business hours are Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST. Please leave a message and your telephone call will be returned promptly. You can reach us by phone or e-mail:
Phone: (800) 297-0747
Orders on in-stock merchandise that are received before 12:00 pm Central Standard Time will be fulfilled within 24-48 hours. Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. Weekends and Holidays are excluded.