Viper 797 Electronic Dartboard
Become a virtuoso of darts with the Viper 797 Electronic Dartboard!
Featuring the regulation size,15.5" dartboard target face, you'll play on the same size the masters use. With Target Tested Tough segments, you don't need to worry about your board cracking under the pressure after only a few dart nights. Surrounding the target face is a large missed dart catch ring to protect your wall from errant throws. The 797 features 43 dart games and 241 scoring options to ensure that you'll never run out of ways to scorch your adversaries. Popular options include Single In/Out, Double In/Out, and Double Bull.
This dartboard comes equipped with an automatic LCD scoreboard with cricket displays so you'll never have to worry about inaccurate scorekeeping. This ultra-bright backlit display allows you to more easily see your scores from the throw line. The scoreboard can display your per dart and per round average statistics for 01 and cricket so you can keep track of your best rounds. A simple interface makes the 797 easy and quick to use. Multiplayer options support up to 16 players, so no one needs to sit on the sideline.
There's no need to worry about packing away darts and other supplies; the 797 has storage built right into the dartboard itself, enough space for six darts and all your extra tips. Included with your dartboard, are two sets of soft tip darts and spare tips so you are ready to play right out of the box. The 797 is powered by an included AC adapter, so you don't need to worry about replacing batteries. The 797 can also conserve electricity with its sleep and auto power-off feature.
- Tournament Quality Regulation 15.5" Target Face
- 43 Games with over 241 Options
- Target Tested Tough segments withstand your toughest throws again and again
- Ultra-thin spider helps eliminate bounce-outs
- Precision engineered concave segment holes lock in your darts
- Up to 16 players multiplayer with a handicap feature
- Includes 6 soft-tip starter darts, 24 spare tips, and 1 AC power adapter
- Auto power off to conserve electricity