Viper Metropolitan Soft Tip Dartboard Cabinets
- Defend your wall with a classic style. Protect your home from errant throws, and will serve as a centerpiece to your game room.
- Solidly constructed from solid pine with box joints and brushed nickel hinges.
- A built-in storage compartment incorporated within the cabinet can hold all of your darts and extra flights.
- Available in different finishes to perfectly match your game room decor.
- Includes easy to use mounting hardware for quick installation.
The first “dart” was most likely thrown by the prehistoric man some 35,000 years ago. A sharpened antler attached to a wooden shaft allowed hunters to kill an animal from a distance, even as it ran. In one form or another, from spears to arrows, to the present dart we use for games of skill, the art of throwing a pointed shaft with accuracy has been a part of almost every culture.
Later in history, Henry VIII of England and Charles VI of France were both avid enthusiasts of dart-throwing games derived from warfare and archery contests. The modern game evolved during the nineteenth century in English pubs. Often a barrel head was used as the target, with the centrally located cork becoming the bull‟s-eye.
The term “cork” is still occasionally used today when referring to the bull‟s-eye. At one time darts were considered a game of chance and were actually illegal in England until 1908 when a Leeds innkeeper went to court to challenge the law. Fortunately, he was able to demonstrate to the court‟s satisfaction that darts were indeed a game of skill. Between the two World Wars playing darts for fun and relaxation became more and more popular in England. American servicemen stationed there in World War II often brought the game home with them where it eventually became popular in the United States as well
We offer Free Delivery in the Continental 48 states for all of our game room items. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor-trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it into your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate (OPTIONAL): For a small fee, Epic Rec Rooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery (IF AVAILABLE): In-home delivery is available for select items at an additional charge. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in your game room. The company provides for placement of the rec room item only and not for assembly. Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, the delivery may not even be possible.
At the time of delivery, please carefully inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured, or damaged in any way, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at the time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim.
If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept the delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.
At this time, we do not accept international orders and only accept orders that are both placed and shipped within the US. We also do not accept orders within the US for shipments to US territories, APO addresses, or PO boxes.
If there is anything we can do to provide you a better experience. Telephone Business hours are Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST. Please leave a message and your telephone call will be returned promptly. You can reach us by phone or e-mail:
Phone: (800) 297-0747
Orders on in-stock merchandise that are received before 12:00 pm Central Standard Time will be fulfilled within 24-48 hours. Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. Weekends and Holidays are excluded.
All rooms are NOT created equally!
Epic Rec Rooms is all about your space - that place you go to get away from it all at the end of the day. Where you tune in to your favorite show and tune out the rest of the world. A place where you entertain your family and friends. The place to spend quality time with your kids or for poker with the guys. It is where you watch the big game or play one. It is your "special" room.
Your room may be special, but is it Epic? It can be, with a game table, dartboard, indoor golf net, putting green, arcade basketball game, classic board games, or any number of things Epic Rec Rooms carries to make your game room, rec room, or "man cave" into the epic space it is destined to be.
We know how important it is to make it a place you can truly enjoy. That's why we assembled some of the world's best rec room equipment and furniture.
We founded Epic Rec Rooms in 2010 as the premier online shop for rec room games, equipment, furniture, and decor. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service and the know-how to help you make the right decisions for your own room.
Epic Rec Room is part of the EpicClick family of specialty e-commerce sites. Epic was founded in 2010 as a company of entrepreneurial professionals dedicated to following our passions in business. This mission has resulted in a series of retail sports and entertainment-oriented websites offering a friendly, safe, and price-conscious shopping experience.
Trusted by organizations in the MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS, EpicClick is an invaluable on-line resource for team sales and scholastic sports programs across the country. Comprised of former athletes, current coaches, and sports enthusiasts that have hands-on experience in the use and benefit of many of the products we sell.
We look to provide a unique shopping experience for individuals and institutions at all levels.